LSAMS™ – Servicing Technology
LSAMS loan servicing platform services both mortgage and consumer loans including FHA, VA, Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and Ginnie Mae conforming products, HELOCS, revolving lines of credit, automobile loans, credit card loans and time-share servicing, which increases the number of loans per full-time employee and reduces the servicing cost per loan.
LSAMS loan servicing system offers you the flexibility to:
- Configure the LSAMS servicing system to your unique needs with flexible business logic
- Control servicing in-house or hosted as a low-cost alternative to service bureaus
- Increase profit by servicing multiple mortgage and consumer loans on a single platform
- Keep pace with originations demand by increasing number of loans serviced per employee
- Quickly and easily prepare the most commonly used forms in the industry
The servicer has access to current customer data through a single mortgage loan servicing platform providing a clearer view, and better understanding of the customer. The LSAMS application is highly flexible and uses business logic to drive loan setup, billing, payment and delinquency management processes. The robust features and flexibility offered through the LSAMS loan servicing system are unmatched in the loan servicing software market.
What does this robust servicing functionality mean for your business? The LSAMS loan servicing platform enables you to positively impact your bottom line by:
- Increasing early default detection with complete customer views
- Organizing activities around customers for a true customer-centric approach
- Proactively present existing customers with tailored product offerings
- Increasing payment timeliness with 24 / 7 online access using the LSAMS optional Customer Service Portal
LSAMS Loan Servicing Software Optional Modules
| Customer Service Portal
|| Default Loan Management
| Allows customers to easily access loan information and make payments online, while providing you a complete view into customer inquiries, histories, payment changes and more.
|| Effectively manages delinquent loans including online collection history, PMI delinquency reporting and property inspection order / vendor management.
| Consumer Credit Servicing
|| Loan Modification
| Provides a single environment to service consumer and mortgage loans including HELOCS, revolving lines of credit, automobile loans and credit cards.
|| Reduces delinquency ratios and generates fee income by providing customers with the tools they need to pay their obligations.
| Relationship Management
|| Investor Accounting
| Defines and stores information related to originators (i.e. relationship to service providers, arrangements / conditions with providers, finance parameters used to compute amount owed, etc.)
|| Streamlines the record keeping and reporting requirements for agency investors including setting up and maintaining investor pools, security holder records and specifications of lender’s investors.
| Reports and System Management
|| Cash Management and Accounting
| Tracks portfolios and keeps systems up-to-date and accurate through a variety of reports and system maintenance functions including year-end processing, database management, ad-hoc reporting and more.
|| Manages numerous bank accounts including payment clearing and escrow disbursement accounts. Establishes separate accounts for every group of loans serviced for other investors.
| Escrow / Optional insurance Management
|| Smart Lock Box
| Validates, analyzes and disburses tax and insurance items. If the escrow account is not sufficient to pay the bill, the system will provide immediate notification.
|| Automatically posts lock box payments using LSAM’s transaction processing feature and pre-defined posting hierarchies.
- MERS Reporting
- Western Union Quick Collect
- Information Transfer System (ITS) Bridge
For more information on this comprehensive mortgage loan servicing system, download the LSAMS Brochure.